Fun, educational, discovery and exploring game designed for little toddlers and preschoolers to go on a journey and learn about other cultures and countries
This colourful and fun game is simple and intuitive, with no set goals, rules or objectives, children simply tap and explore – there is no wrong way to play. Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers between the ages of 1 to 5.
Watch a koala ride a scooter or a grandmother hip hop dance. Find the hidden Dinosaur, the friendly Yeti or an Orangutan wearing a Fez. Fly a remote controlled drone, start a thunderstorm or turn a mild mannered boy into a superhero. In this kids learning app, your little ones will travel to the magical city of Paris and interact with the environment, objects and people.
No ads, no in-app purchases & totally safe. Pay once & play forever!
?? Game Highlights
• More than 60 loveable characters to interact with. Any you know?
• Over 150 interactions with many hidden characters and objects
• No goals or objectives, just free and open play in an endless scene
• Ideal for toddlers and preschoolers aged 1 to 5
• Suitable for disabled, special needs or autistic babies
• Preschool and kindergarten friendly
• High quality artwork, animation and soundscapes
? Educational Benefits for your Child’s Learning
• Importance of learning through exploration and play
• Learn French numbers, language and culture in a simple and fun way
• Safe and intuitive play, with no in-app purchases or third-party advertising
• Develops the imagination and creativity of your toddler
• Develops Motor Skills
⭐ Socially Responsible
• Celebrates differences and diversity. Inclusion of diverse nationalities
• Teaches preschoolers to avoid prejudice and stereotypical thinking
• Equal representation of male and female characters throughout the game
• Breaking gender stereotypes, deliberately portraying any character in atypical roles
• Encouraging toddlers to notice differences, without judgment or discrimination
Hi Moms and Dads ! We’re parents just like you and dedicated to creating quality, socially aware, educational and fun content that parents know is safe and meaningful. We want kids to develop a love of exploring, teaching them from the earliest of ages that life is an ongoing journey of discovery and learning while letting them explore freely and interact with other cultures. Our apps are developed and tested with kids, early childhood educational experts and child psychologists.
You should also know that we take take data privacy very seriously and all our apps are Coppa compliant. You can read how we manage this here – www.toowoo.co/privacy