Do you think you've got what it takes?To supplement our in-house knowledge, we periodically welcome guest posts from the finest of the best. Do you believe you meet the requirements? We look forward to hearing from you, but please be aware that our standards are high, and we are quite picky.
Guest posts must:
- Guest contributions must be original, which means they have never been or will never be published anywhere (although we welcome you to post a summary on your own blog with a link back to the full article on our site).
- Make sure you're up to date on the latest trends
- Be quite beneficial. It must be at least 500 words long, detailed, relevant, and naturally useful (not just click bait).
- NOT be self-promotional
- No more than two external links should be included.
You will be expected to:
- You will be required to submit a headshot and a brief bio (100 words, max).
- Provide in-post photos and confirm that you have permission to use them.
- Be prepared to go through multiple rounds of modifications.
- Patience is required. We arrange one guest article every week, at most, and prepare our editorial calendar many months in advance. Because we have a backlog of posts to publish, yours may not appear for many weeks.
- Share the completed post's URL on your social media accounts.