Flux theme for Substratum theme engine, is designed with pixel perfect graphics and material ui color palette, to give your phone a new vibrant and dark look!
? Flux White is available here: https://goo.gl/2QRdx2
✔️ Flux works with
• Android Nougat stock/legacy and custom roms
• Android Oreo stock/legacy and custom roms
• Andromeda stock rootless
• OxygenOS 3/3T/5 with native color accent support (open betas and oreo) (needs root)
– Samsung (currently not working but support will come soon)
– Android 8.1 beta (support will come soon)
? Themed apps
Many system and third party apps are themed.
The list is too big to add it in the description.
? Don’t forget to rate and write a review if you like Flux, enjoy!
• Please do not write your bug/suggestion reports in the reviews, instead contact me via email or use the community.
• Theme ready gapps are not required. Flux works perfectly fine without them.
• Want full black backgrounds everywhere instead of dark, for your amoled screen?
– Select the black background option from Android System overlay and then Build & Enable it.
• If you are having dark notifications text on oreo, enable the light notifications from android and systemui overlays.
• Don’t want to use Flux qs tiles on Oreo?
– Select the “No Qs Tiles Overlay” from Android System overlay and don’t enable the Qs tiles overlay (oreo only).
• Beta software are not supported even though my theme may work with them.
• Battery icon cannot be themed in qs panel. You can move it as your 7th icon so it does not show in the first row or you can use the circle battery style from settings, if you rom supports it.
• Some of your settings icons are just blue circles or invisible?
– This happens because the rom you are using does not include the latest patches for the icons to be themed.
• If you are using LineageOS keep in mind it does not support OMS so Flux will not work properly and you may encounter bugs/issues not possible to fix.