How to get the Fresh and Cool Phone Look
-> Download Apex launcher & set it as your default home.
-> Apply Light X icon pack to Apex Launcher
-> Change Apex Launcher settings as follows
– Portrait gird : 5×4
– Portrait gird : 6×4
– Drawer background transparency : 30%
– Number of dock icons : 5
– Icon size 130%
– Icon font : system
– Fresh and Gradient color
– Full HD 192 x 192px . Ready for future device.
– 1.150+ Hight contrast Icons. Weekly Update.
– All Icons be vector designed
– All Icons be redrawn carefully
– Compatible with Multi Launcher
– Icon Back and Icon Mask
– No Advertising
– Updates Weekly – Monthly
– Capacity light, easy to use
– Clean and cool, bright and colorful
– Limited time sales
– Icon request tool inside the app
– Cloud based wallpaper section
– Help and FAQ section
– Material design theme dashboard
– Support lot of launchers
Thanks and Please give me 5 stars. Get more free apps in the future.
Please, if you have any issues with the app, send me an email before writing a negative review or refund. I would help you immediately quickly
★★★★★ HOW TO USE ? ★★★★★
– Download a supported application launcher (see the list at bottom)
– Install the icon pack
– Start application and apply. In the list choose your launcher.
– If you do not see your application launcher in the list then apply it within your launcher
★★★★★ Supported launchers ( Apply From Icon Pack Dashboard) ★★★★★
Apex , ADW, Go, Holo, Nova, Pro, KK, Solo, Smart, Action, S, UI 5.0, Inspire, Lollopop, L , Dodol , Zero , AdwEx , Atom , Aviate , Lucid , Themer, CM Theme Engine , Mini , Nemus , Next , Nine , Unicon , Epic , ABC , Evie , LG Home (except LG Launcher Android 7.0), M , Nougat , V , Zen UI , Zero , Arrow…
and most others that have icon pack support.
If you do not see your application launcher in the list then apply it within your launcher
=> You can also apply icon pack from the respective launcher’s theme / icon settings
This icon pack has been tested. It works with these launchers. However, it may also work with others too. In case you do not found an apply section in dashboard. You can apply icon pack from a theme setting.
• Google Now Launcher do not support any icon packs.
• Missing an Icon? feel free to send me an icon request and I will try to update this pack with your requests.
• FOR LG USERS: LG HOME With latest update LG HOME does not support icon pack on some devices.I am still working on it may be it will work in a upcoming release. So in a mean time you have to use a launcher on LG devices.