This practice test covers the below topics in order to help you pass the exam:
- Install and configure servers (15–20%)
- Configure server roles and features (15–20%)
- Configure Hyper-V (15–20%)
- Deploy and configure core network services (15–20%)
- Install and administer Active Directory (15–20%)
- Create and manage Group Policy (15–20%)
There are 3 exams multiple choice close to real exam that will let you practice until you are confident to pass the real exam.
Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services.
- Looking to enhance your skills in the Windows Server 2012 operating system?
- IT professional
- Computer support specialist
- Information security analyst
- Professionals who wants to achieve Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert