LEARN HOW TO GRAB YOUR SHARE FROM UNCLE SAM’S $400 BILLION A YEAR PURCHASING
Winning new business is the core mission of every company.
If you are a small business owner, you can expand your business by learning to create winning bids to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) from the U.S. Government.
U.S. Government contracting is a $400-to-$600 BILLION a year market. You can claim your share from this market by learning how to respond to RFPs.
This course gives you the fundamentals to choose a good opportunity, identify your strengths, and craft a winning response.
- Learn to team and contribute as a subcontractor to win business.
- If you are a writer, learn how to respond to an RFP (Request For Proposal) and be a valuable member of the proposal team.
- Learn how walk into a proposal at any stage and know exactly what to do.
- Learn the proposal development steps from kickoff to delivery.
- Learn how proposals fit into the broader business development lifecycle.
In this comprehensive course, we discuss the fundamentals of government acquisition, and how to influence the customer to choose your proposal.
Compelling bids can make money for your own business or further your career at your company.
This class is for all skill levels, whether you work for yourself or are taking the first step to becoming a proposal management professional.
- Small business owners and proposal writers working for such businesses