What can you build with Sails.js?
Pure APIs – applications that fulfill requests from one or more independent front-end user interfaces. We say independent” because the front-end doesn’t have to be delivered by the same server that is providing the JSON API, or even by a server at all. This umbrella category includes SPAs (single-page apps), native mobile applications (e.g. iOS and Android), native desktop applications (e.g. OSX, Windows, Linux), and the venerated IoT (Internet of Things). Many mobile-first products (think Uber, Instagram, Snapchat) start off as pure APIs.
So why Sails.js?
- Rock solid foundation
- Front-end Agnostic
- Auto generated REST APIs
- Use any popular database
- Powerful associations
- Realtime with WebSockets
- Sails generators
- Reusable security Policies
What you will learn in this course?
- What is Sails.js and Why you should use Sails.js
- Setting up Sails.js project from scratch
- Debugging Sails.js project in Webstorm
- Debugging Sails.js project in VS Code
- Debugging Sails.js project in Chrome
- Understanding Sails.js in Depth
- Datastores in Sails.js
- How to perform CRUD operation in Sails.js
- How to add relationship between models
- Building APIS from scratch
- Authentication in Sails.js
- Programmers looking to learn SailsJs
- Developers who wants to learn REST API Development in NodeJs
- Developers who have researched SailsJs but have had trouble understanding some concepts