This course is intended for anyone who is having difficulty meditating. It will provide a different perspective on how to approach meditation.
Meditation is a great tool for emotional balancing and self-development. However, a lot of people struggle to get started because the instructions usually provided do not work for them.
If you are one of those people, this course is for you.
The course is divided into several sections and structured as follows:
1. Introduction – welcome and explanation of the intention of this course
2. What is Meditation? – definitions
3. Benefits of Meditation – list of the most common and known benefits
4. Types of Meditation – description of various types of meditation and examples of how to choose
5. Keys to Meditation – dissipation of common rules and expectations that block your progress
6. Useful Tips – recommendations and tricks to facilitate your progress and help you develop your meditation practice
7. Practice – guided meditation integrating several senses and focusing on the main points of the course
8. Conclusion – summary and reminders
9. Resources – links to the resources cited during the course of the class
I spent a lot of time trying to learn how to meditate and following the standard rules. My intention with this course is to ease the path for you, sharing what I learned during my journey.
- Anyone interested in learning to meditate.
- People interested in meditation but with little to no experience.
- People who are having or have had a hard time meditating.