In this class you will learn how to master Logic Pro X and how to create full productions in no time! We will also create 3 full productions from scratch in this class, from the idea stage to a complete finished professional sounding track. You will also get those 3 full productions as templates so you can open them on your computer to see how the projects are built up. Feel free to copy settings and / or different presets or sounds.
LAST UPDATED April 2018 Version 10.4.1
Do you know that Logic Pro X is one of the most used music programs in the world? You can create, edit and arrange music as well as do many other things, even creating videos.
Not only Music Production but Also How to Make It As The Professional Music Producers
- Start getting creative with Logic Pro and make music quick.
- Learn how to get organized and getting your projects clean leading to a better end result.
- Discover Apple Loops and how to create a whole Project within just an hour.
- Learn how to Master Logic Pro X with a lot of different quick tips and key commands.
- Get creative with the Piano Roll and MIDI – learn how to quickly come up with chords that you would never ever think about doing.
- Master Logic Pro X in just a DAY!
This is the ONLY class you will Need for Learning Music Production with Logic Pro X
Do you want to start writing music in Logic and don’t know where to start? This course will help you! In this course we will go over all sections in Logic from a Music Producers perspective, from Downloading the app to going through all of the sections and why you should use them and how. You will be able to produce music within a day from knowing NOTHING. This course is for new users and for users who are already familiar with Logic Pro X.
There’s a lot of different tutorials on YouTube on how to learn Logic Pro X but since it’s such a huge software and where the possibilities are endless with what you can do with it. That’s why i have created this course to easy understand how to make music with Logic and to focus on Music Production.
The great thing about Logic Pro X is that everything is pretty much included in the software. You can really go and produce a top hit track with just the tools that Apple gives to you when purchasing the software through App Store. We will cover all of these tools that you need to know about. There’s literally music producers who use ONLY the stock resources that come with Logic and made it through Billboard top 100.
Did you know that Rihanna’s career started with a basic Apple Loop? Yes, her whole career started with that one Apple Loop. And not only that loop, it was just taken from the stock library and used as is – without modification of any sort. And it’s totally fine and legal.
We will go over topics such as how to download the software and getting started, managing all sounds that Logic comes with initially (there’s a lot of them), going over Logic’s interface and look through what different things does just so you get familiar with the software itself and then we are going to learn how to create music with the powerful tools such as Piano Roll, Library, Plugins and lastly we will take a look at the mixer window and how to use the Mixer section in Logic Pro X properly.
Instead of you figuring out the in’s and out’s with Logic Pro X by yourself I have created a lot of different quick tips videos with tips and tricks that has made me produce music a lot quicker and where I got the sound quality to be much better (new videos are getting added up every month). These tips and tricks are the little “secrets” with Logic Pro X that I’ve found out in the last 10+ years that I have been working with Logic Pro ever since version 7.
When enrolling this class you will get support directly from me through Udemy’s Q&A feature. I will answer as fast as I can but I aim for answer within 24 hours on weekdays.
We will focus on Music Production and how to get results from Logic Pro X quickly and make you a hit machine with lots of projects in no time!
- Anyone who WANT to learn Logic Pro X DAW from the ground up
- Anyone who WANT to produce music with Logic Pro X
- Anyone who WANT to learn how to record music directly into Logic
- Anyone who WANT to mix & master music with Logic at your home
- Anyone who WANT to switch from other DAW to Logic Pro X
- Anyone who WANT to learn the small things about Logic even if you already are an experienced user
- Anyone who WANT understand what you’re doing in Logic instead of guessing your way through
- Anyone who WANT to learn how to actually create music with Logic Pro X