Please note that we refrain from showing pop-ups in our apps that ask the users to rate our apps, so please spare a moment to rate our apps after you have tried them. We would very much appreciate it. Thank you!
Electron Config Pro is an electron configuration tool designed to predict electron configuration of all elements in the periodic table and for a huge number of oxidation states. It was designed with the student in mind, but can be a useful reference for a professional scientist or a teacher.
Electron Config Pro features:
– An electron configurations calculator engine which incorporates the Aufbau principle and all rules therein.
– A list of all elements from the periodic table including their electron configurations for almost any oxidation state.
– A large number of orbital animations.
– An interactive electron configurations exercise test which can provide a huge number of exercises generated randomly.
– A theory quiz which currently has 80 multiple-choice questions that are served randomly (more to be added!)
– A complete theoretical summary including both the physical and the chemical backgrounds (over 8000 words on 10 pages of theory).
Please note that we have 2 other versions of this app. A simple electron configurations engine (calculator) without any additional features, and a free (lite) version of this app so you can try before you buy.
We will continue updating the app as required.
No special permissions are required.
– list of elements now features configurations in the condensed, noble gas notation, with the full configuration still available upon opening
– new design for the list of elements (designed for tablets) =]
– new design for the main menu (designed for tablets) =]
– larger main menu orbital animation (also for tablets)
– few minor bug fixes