Today’s workplace is a dynamic, ever-changing environment. If you find yourself at a professional dead end or have a constant feeling that you are on the wrong career path, you are not alone. But you do not have to accept this situation. Taking the time to define your expectations and goals for your professional life will pay dividends, as this proactive approach will give you the power to build your dream career.
I’m gonna provide you with a step-by-step guide to help you develop and implement an effective, personalized professional development plan. I’m gonna offer you detailed training on specific, proven techniques and strategies that will help you grow your professional skills and achieve your career goals.
Developing a career plan can be extremely useful in helping to clarify your career goals and sharpen your focus. You will be able to focus on what you want to do and how to get there. You will have a better understanding of your skills and experiences, you will know what career best suits your talents, and what skills and training you need for your chosen career.
What you’ll learn in this course:
· What is a career plan
· The Importance of having a solid career plan
· Analyse your skills, values, strengths and weaknesses
· Clearly define your professional assets and liabilities
· Understand how to minimize and improve your areas of weakness
· Identify the professions and roles that best suit you based on your abilities and interests
· Develop a comprehensive vision of your professional future and establish goals
· Identify your core values and how they influence your career choices
· Develop your own Professional Development Plan (PDP)
· Learn how to make smart career decisions
· Finding a mentor
ENROLL NOW and learn how to develop yourself professionally for lifelong career success.
- Anyone who wants a meaningful and fulfilling career.
- Anyone who wants to improve themselves at work.