Do you like to know the basic theory behind Particle Swarm Optimization Method?
Do you like to learn how to solve optimization problems like Min/Max finding with Particle SwarmOptimization Method?
Do you like to know how to find minimum of Rastrigin standard optimization function with a few lines of codes an Particle Swarm?
If you say Yes so read more …
In computational science, Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) is a computational method that optimizes a problem by iteratively trying to improve a candidate solution with regard to a given measure of quality. It solves a problem by having a population of candidate solutions, or particles, and moving these particles around in the search-space according to simple mathematical formula over the particle’s position and velocity.
In this course I want to learn you theory behind Particle Swarm Optimization Method. You’ll learn basic concepts of Particle Swarm and how they are work.
Then we go further you will learn how to use python and deap library to solve optimization problem and find Min/Max points for your desired functions.
In the 1st section you’ll learn theory of Particle Swarm Optimization Method
In the 2nd section you’ll know how to use python and deap to optimize simple function precisely.
In the 3rd section you’ll learn how to use python and deap to find optimum point of complicated Trigonometric function.
In the 4th section you’ll know how to use python and deap to solve Rastrigin standard function accurately.
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- You will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and FREE PREVIEW lectures for a quick insight.
It’s time to take Action!
Click the “Take This Course” button at the top right now!
...Don’t waste time! Every second of every day is valuable…
I can’t wait to see you in the course!
- Anyone who wants to learn Particle Swarm Optimization Method.
- Anyone who wants to learn Deap library.
- Learners who want to work in data science and big data field
- students who want to learn machine learning
- Data analyser, Researcher, Engineers and Post Graduate Students need accurate and fast regression method.
- Modelers, Statisticians, Analysts and Analytic Professional.